Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Adventures can be any of the following: helping a specific inhabitant, finding a specific artifact (or relic), or simply talking to a specific Sim. It gives to the player, depending of the amount of difficulty and the kind of adventure, Simoleons, ancient coins, friendship with someone and Visa points.
Sims can take new adventures through ads table at base camp of one of the foreign places. To collect new opportunities the Sim must complete the current opportunity or reject it from the opportunities panel. The player can reject an opportunity and check for another right away, however rejected opportunities will not be available again right away.
Additionally, many adventures, upon completion, trigger other related opportunities. Thus, one can follow the same line of history through numerous opportunities.
Many of the tombs and hidden places can only be unlocked by accepting an adventure as they have special keys that are not found anywhere else in the world. Some adventures lead to other places to be completed successfully.
To find Wishes that connect to this subject go to this page go to Adventure Wishes.
- The Brave trait will eliminate the 'Scared' moodlet.
- Adventurous reduces the recovery time between travels and increases visa levels faster. It also eliminates the 'Scared' moodlet for tomb traps.
- Daredevil provides an additional 2 hours to find a dive well should the adventurer be on fire.
Lists of adventures Edit
- In The Sims 3 Ambitions and The Sims 3 Deluxe, it is possible to shortcut the relationship requirement by bribing or beating a Sim up for information. This was not possible in World Adventures or High-End Loft/Design & High-Tech.
- MorcuCorp is mentioned on an adventure in Al Simhara. This is a possible reference to MySims.