- Not to be confused with Adventurous (The Sims Medieval) or Adventurous (pet).
is a lifestyle trait
in The Sims 3: World Adventures
Adventurous Sims enjoy traveling and exploration more than other Sims, are able to go on new trips sooner, and improve their Visa levels more quickly.
- Adventurous Sims get "Adventuring" moodlet each time they travel and while adventuring in a tomb.
- Adventurous Sims can travel to another trip sooner than other Sims; the "Visited (Location)" moodlet only lasts for 28.8 hours instead of the normal 2 days.
- Adventurous Sims gain Visa levels at 20% rate faster than other Sims.
- Adventurous Sims will take more time to get "Stir Crazy" moodlet, at approximately 9 days.
- Adventurous Sims will have wishes while on tomb more often than other Sims, such as "Fully Explore a Tomb," "Find a Hidden Door," or "Sleep in Tomb." Wishes like "Escape from Tomb" rarely appears.
- They will not fear the traps in tombs.
||Adventurous Sims get this moodlet at the arrival of a travel for 4 hours. They will also get this moodlet as long as they are in a tomb.
Premade Adventurous SimsEdit
Ho Sung Kim, Sun Young Kim