trait in The Sims 3.
Ambitious Sims dream big and are more rewarded when their wishes are satisfied in life. They are driven to move up the corporate ladder more quickly, but fall prey to low mood if they don't quickly receive the promotion they desire.
- Ambitious Sims will get promotions and salary raises faster than other Sims.
- Ambitious Sims may get 'Anxious to Advance' (-15) moodlet if it's been a while since they've received a raise/promotion or improved a skill.
- Ambitious Sims gets 15% more Lifetime Happiness points from fulfilling a wish or lifetime wish
Possible Lifetime Wishes Edit
- Leader of the Free World
- CEO of Mega Corporation
- Swimming in Cash
- Living in the Lap of Luxury
- If a Sim has the moodlet "Anxious to advance" and changes traits, it will be unable to get rid of the moodlet, except by using the Moodlet Manager Lifetime Reward or drinking a Sorrow Annihilator juice in Late Night.
- A Sim with this trait is 10% more likely to experience a midlife crisis, compared to a Sim without this trait.[TS3G]
- An ambitious child or teenager will have possible future lifetime wishes appear more often.