Angry is an emotion available in The Sims 4. It occurs when a Sim experiences negative interactions with other Sims. This emotion can evolve into Very Angry and Enraged. Be careful if a Sim is Enraged because, if it is prolonged enough, the Sim will die from anger (a cardiac explosion).
Interactions and Activities Edit
Sims will only have a chance to use these interactions and do these activities while angry.
- Chew Out
- Insult Face
- Rave and Vent
- Angry painting (easel)
- Rage-Fueled Run (treadmill)
- Take an Angry Poop
- Enraged Reps (workout machine)
- Make Special Recipe...
- Angry Flaming Spaghetti
While Angry, the following Whims may appear:
- Insult someone's Face (25 SP)
- Get into a Fight (50 SP)
- Take a Cold Shower (25 SP)
- Provoke Someone (25 SP)
- Try to Calm Self Down in the Mirror (25 SP)
- Use Punching Bag (25 SP)
- Do a Rage Run Workout (25 SP)
Interactions on Angry Sims Edit
Sims will only have a chance to use these interactions with an angry Sim.
- Try to calm down
Supportive Traits Edit
These traits affect how often a Sim is angry.
- Sims who Hate Children will become Angry if they are forced to interact with them.
- Evil Sims will become Angry when interacting with Good Sims.
Object Auras Edit
Painters can draw Angry Paintings that have an Angry Aura, which varies depending on the Painting skill of the Sim who painted it.
Careers and Jobs Edit
Sims with these jobs or careers will gain work performance if they go to work while angry.