Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- Not to be confused with Artist.
is a mental trait
in The Sims 3
. It conflicts with Can't Stand Art
Artistic Sims are naturally gifted artists with a paint brush. They also make pretty good writers and musicians!
- Artistic Sims build Painting skill 25% faster than other Sims.
- Artistic Sims enjoy spending time at the Art Gallery.
- Artistic Sims build Writing and Guitar skills 10% faster than other Sims.
Unlocked interactions Edit
- 'Talk about Art' social interaction is available.
- Artistic Sims can Paint Stylized Still-Lives like Genius and Insane Sims.
- Artistic Sims can Paint Somber Still-Lives at level 6 instead of 9.
- Provides a bonus to Sims writing in the Children's genre.
- NPCs with this trait are attracted to the following lot assignments: Art gallery
- Artistic Sims will react negatively to Sims that "Complain About Art".
- Artistic Sims will autonomously interact with easels, sculpting stations and guitars.
Associated skills Edit
Possible lifetime wishes Edit
- Illustrious Author
- Master of the Arts
- Golden Tongue, Golden Fingers
- Hit Movie Composer
- Rock Star
- Star News Anchor
- World Class Gallery
- Descendant of da Vinci[TS3:A]
- Home Design Hotshot
Artistic Sims Edit
Mortimer Goth, Holly Alto, Morgana Wolff.
- See also: Category:Artistic Sims