Painters, photographers, tailors and potters are all bound by their love of art. Creativity is key for Sims to remain enthusiastic about Arts and Crafts.
Activities that raise a Sim's enthusiasm in Arts and Crafts are:
Available to Toddlers and Children:
- Drawing on the Activity Table[TS2:FT]
Available to Children and Up:
- Viewing Art
- Studying Creativity from Books First for Learning: A Bookshelf of Education[TS2:S]
- Reading the Arts section of the newspaper or the At-Home Artist magazine[TS2:FT]
- Browsing Web about Arts and Crafts[TS2:FT]
- Blogging about Arts and Crafts[TS2:FT]
- Telling Stories about Art[TS2:AL]
- Dreaming about Arts and Crafts
Available to Teens and Up:
- Flower Arranging[TS2:OFB]
- Toy Making[TS2:OFB]
- Sculpting Pottery[TS2:FT]
- Taking Pictures and Posing by using the Luminous Pro Antique Camera[TS2:U]
- Taking Snapshots with a digital camera[TS2:BV]
- Drafting a blueprint[TS2:FT]
Unlockable Interactions Edit
Gaining enthusiasm in this hobby can unlock these interactions:
- "Talk about Arts and Crafts"
- "Read Section ... Arts" in Newspaper
- "Browse Web About Arts and Crafts" on the computer
- "Share Hobby Tips" with a Sim
- "Blog About Arts and Crafts" on the computer
- "Instruct in Arts and Crafts"
- "Be in the Zone"
- Uninspired Underling
- Finger Painter
- Crafty Creator
- Modern Artist
- Creative Champion
Hobby Instructors Edit
Befriending an Arts and Crafts hobby instructor will decrease the friends requirements by one for Sims who work in the Artist career.