Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Beacon Bay is the neighborhood in The Sims 3 for the Nintendo DS. According to its bio, it was founded by the Landgraab family. Its description is a shortened version of Sunset Valley's description: Before Pleasantview, there was Beacon Bay, founded by the Landgraab family, to be a quiet and peaceful town.
- The Eerie Edifice, across from the pond near the science lab.
- The Happening Pad, close to the town center.
- The Beach House, facing the waves.
- The Beacon Break, perfect for fans of blinding lighthouse lights.
- The Creative Roost, tucked behind the art museum.
- The Groove Den, near the dance club.
- The Urban Sprawl, near the town center.
- The Crash Pad, close to the hospital.
- The Reflective Residence, surrounded by the rich and listless.
- 28 Hour Wellness Gym
- Central Park
- Dance Club
- Look Out Point
- Papyrus Memorial Library
- Pleasant Rest Graveyard
- Sunset Institute of Modern Art
- City Hall
- Doo Peas Corporate Tower
- EverFresh Delights Supermarket
- Haunted House
- Hogan's Deep-Fried Diner
- Military Base
- Landgraab Industries Science Facility
- Llama Memorial Stadium
- Little Corsican Bistro
- Police Station
- Sacred Spleen Memorial Hospital
- Wilsonoff Community Theatre
New families Edit
- Leo Edwards
- A table for one. For Leo there is no greater love than his love of food. Will he find romance or will his culinary appetites always come first?
- Thad Hare, Rose Adler
- Love begins with a smile, grows with a kiss, and ends with a teardrop. Here it ends with a freshly caught fish and a well cooked meal for two.
- Veronica Ryder, Heather McCray
- They are united through their love of 80's brat pack films and mutual disgust of Titus Lyons. They are a perfect pair of bad hair and love lost.
- Billy Morgan, Toby Bassett
- The desire to win best defines these Sims. While life may be too short for chess let's hope Toby is not too short to become a Super Star.
- Ronald Bacon, Yvette Farr
- The strong attraction for athleticism brought these two together. A shared braveness helps to combat the hooligans at the local match as well.
- Jamar Bolton, Josh Love
- Much like oil and water, peanut butter and hair and BB guns and eyeballs these two roommates are like misshapen peas in a pod.
- Raven MacDonald
- As an aspiring Emperor of Evil it is important to find a calm hobby like fishing. No surprise then that she sees it as one for drowning worms.
- Octavia Muse
- She is a flirty, hot headed coward with a gift for gab. Could she be anything but a politician? Is change called for or has her fate been cast?
- Shannon Chandler, Kim McNamara
- Mc and Cha in the house. Cookin'up, eatin'up, dishen'up the fun and up the field of life. Excitable, eatable as long as it's a vegetable. Yo.
- Priscilla Tanner
- She cannot help but see the world as a haiku. How odd one might ask. A poet with hope. To set a table for art. Beauty will flourish.
- Jo Abel, Tia Drake
- Accustomed to living alone it was a big change when Tia's best friend moved in. Will Jo be the perfect housemate or Tia's biggest regret?
- Diana Salazar, Garrick Pitt
- For these two, work is a way to discover the world and then give your heart to it. One day they will discover their hearts belong to each other.
- Titus Lyons
- Burning the bridges of love is the way of this Sim. He is a pyromaniac of girlish crushes and love is the fuel that lights his torturous match.
- George Wu
- His earliest role models include a 9,999 piece jigsaw puzzle and a doll named Cane. Both of which he stole. Clearly he is an evil genius.
- Holly Alto, Don Alto
- Rich, rich, rich is their motto. Unscrupulous business practices have gotten them far. Far from happiness and redemption some might say.
- Alex Goth, Cecilia Goth
- They have lived in town since the beginning. Is their aura of gloom deserved or more the result of growing up with dad named Mortimer?
- Malcolm Landgraab, Bambi Landgraab
- Malcolm's family founded the town, so it was no surprise that when Bambi was looking for some gold to dig she looked to him. Is this true love or true greed?
Deceased Sims Edit
Karma Powers - LocationsEdit
- Bless This Mess: Gnome outside the Landgraab House
- Casanova: Object on the endtable at the Dance Club
- Cosmic Curse: Long, pointy grave next to the fishing spot in the Graveyard
- Epic Fail: The statue outside the Goth House
- Giant Jackpot: A bench near the Lighthouse
- Muse: Picture of Lips at the Art Museum
- Super Satisfy: A Iron trellis near the Lighthouse
- The Riddler: Airplane statue at the Military Base
- Winter Wonderland: A hidden cove northwest of Llama Stadium
- Wormhole: Flowers outside the Poet's Abode
References and Easter eggsEdit
- Holly Alto and Malcolm Landgraab return from The Sims 3, with different characterizations. Alex Goth also appears, while Mortimer is mentioned in his bio.
- The friends Veronica Ryder, Heather McCray, Shannon Chandler, and Kim McNamara appear to be named for the eponymous girl-clique from the 1989 film Heathers, made up of Heather Chandler (Kim Walker), Heather Duke (Shannen Doherty), Heather McNamara (Lisette Falk), and Veronica Sawyer (Winona Ryder).
- Three unvisitable condos appear, bearing the names of The Sims 2 (and The Sims Stories) neighborhoods: Belladonna Cove, Strangetown, and Mesa Flats.
- This is the second Neighborhood to have "bay" in the name of the neighborhood, the other is Barnacle Bay.