Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Fatal Flaw in The Sims Medieval. It conflicts with the Good trait. Sims can satisfy this flaw by sparring with someone (relation gain), challenging someone (relation loss) or having a Fist Fight (relation loss).
Watch out! Bloodthirsty Sims are always looking for a fight, and will never back down from a challenge.
- Sims who possess the Bloodthirsty trait gain a higher focus reward from combat. If the Sim goes too long without a fight they will lose focus.
Related Moodlets Edit
- "Looking For a Fight" -15 focus penalty.
Related Dialogue OptionsEdit
- Fist Fight is a new dialogue option.
- Expound Upon Violence is a new dialogue option.
- The Bloodthirsty flaw was confirmed in The Sims Town Hall event.
- Bloodthirsty is The Sims Medieval's version of The Sims 3's social trait Mean Spirited.
- Bloodthirsty conflicts with the Good trait but not with the Friendly trait. However, in The Sims 3, Mean Spirited conflicts with Friendly but not Good (Good only conflicts with Evil). This means that Bloodthirsty (Mean Spirited) and Evil swap their conflicts between games. This could be an error in The Sims Medieval because Bloodthirsty is, in many features, equivalent to Mean Spirited.