Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
trait in The Sims 3. It conflicts with Coward and Loser. It's first available at birth.
Brave Sims are fearless individuals that will fight fires, wrangle burglars and work to protect those around them.
Advantages and disadvantagesEdit
Sims are never scared and if there's a fire, they will put it out. They also deal with burglars. With a Human or Vampire, it can be useful when exploring tombs as they won't be scared by bugs and never get the "Fear" moodlet. They won't be scared by Ghosts and Vampires (Which vampires cause the Hunted Moodlet). This trait is useful for Military, Law Enforcement, Firefighter and Ghost Hunter Careers. Simbots always start with this trait and have the above effects like Humans and Vampires do. As SimBots start with Brave, players should be wary of humans or vampires with Coward or Loser since these traits conflict with Brave.
If Supernatural is installed, Brave Sims will confront vampires and "Accuse (them) of Being a Vampire" which is a Mean interaction, leading to an automatic confession which can and will anger a Brave Sim who also has the Supernatural Skeptic trait, or otherwise lead to the Brave Sim "Feeling Awkward".
- A Brave Sim will never panic, even in emergencies (unless there's an earthquake). If there is a fire they will put it out rather than panic, allowing them to handle it more easily. They also will autonomously put out other Sims who are on fire, and will autonomously look for a nearby shower if they are set on fire themselves.
- The Sim has the "Fight" interaction available when a burglar appears, allowing them to fight and chase the burglar away without needing to rely on the police.
- The Sim can do better than others in the Military, Law Enforcement and Firefighter careers.
- Brave Sims have a higher chance of winning fights, much like Evil and Mean Spirited Sims.
- Brave Sims can sometimes have the unique option to allow the player make the Brave Sim pressure their bosses into giving them raises while at work. This only becomes successful if the Brave Sim has a high job performance metric.
Possible Lifetime WishesEdit
- Become an Astronaut
- International Super Spy
- Great Explorer
- Physical Perfection
- Paranormal Profiteer
- Firefighter Super Hero
- Master Magician
- Alchemy Artisan
- Seaside Savior
- Made the Most of my Time
- Brave Sims have better luck asking their bosses for raises.[confirmation needed]
- Brave Sims will not be scared by ghosts, nor will they be disgusted by SimBots. [TS3:A]
- Brave Sims will not experience the "Creepy Graveyard" moodlet when visiting the cemetery at night.
- Brave Sims will never get the "Fear" moodlet. [TS3:WA]
- SimBots always start with this trait. [TS3:A]
Examples of brave Sims in The Sims 3Edit