Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Bubble bars are similar to oxygen bars, hookahs or waterpipes in real life. They provide fun for up to four Sims at once. They have appeared in all three of the main games in The Sims series, but the name "bubble bar" was not used until The Sims 3: Late Night.
Super Schlooper Bubble BlowerEdit
The Super Schlooper Bubble Blower appears in The Sims: House Party, and costs §710. Using it causes Sims to giggle.
Energize! Oxygen BarEdit
The Energize! Oxygen Bar appears in The Sims: Superstar, and costs §8,000. Because of its cost, it is primarily a community lot object, and can be found on some default lots in Studio Town. When used on a community lot, it costs §20 to use.
The Sims 2: UniversityEdit
The White Rabbit Bubble Blower appears in The Sims 2: University. It costs §1,720, and can be used by up to 4 Sims at a time. Sims using it will giggle and levitate. It satisfies the Fun need, and also satisfies the Social need when used by more than one Sim.[n 1]
The base has four different recolors, and each of the four pillows can be individually recolored via the Design mode option in buy mode.
The Sims 3: Late NightEdit
Bubble bars in The Sims 3: Late Night have six different flavors. Though each flavor costs the same in every venue - §15 - each affect Sims differently. In order to get the effect of the flavor, Sims must spend a couple hours blowing bubbles uninterrupted. Be sure not to let a Sim pay for using the bubble bar too close to closing time or they'll have to leave before the effect sinks in.
- Banana: Gives the 'Banan-ahhhhhhhhh' moodlet for 2 hours, providing +15 mood.
- Chocolate: Gives the 'Chocolate Chuckles' moodlet for 2 hours, providing +15 mood. May also increase a Sim's success with telling jokes.
- Cotton Candy: Gives the 'Sugar Rush' moodlet for 4 hours, providing +15 mood and allowing them to ignore a low Energy motive.
- Mint: Gives the 'Minty Breath' moodlet for 4 hours, providing +5 mood.
- Pineapple: Gives the 'On a Beach' moodlet for 2 hours, providing +15 mood.
- Strawberry: Gives the 'Social Strawberry' moodlet for 2 hours, providing +15 mood. May also provide some bonus for building relationships.
These moodlets may only appear after an extended use of bubble blowing depending on the flavors.
The Sims 4: City LivingEdit
- This section is in need of additional information. You can help The Sims Wiki by expanding this section.
- The bubble bar can produce shapes if the player practices with it for a little while. The possible shapes are a llama, a plumb-bob, a star, a heart, and a regular. A Sim playing with bubbles gains the secret Bubble blowing skill.
- The Bubble Bar is a reference to a hookah, a device used for smoking flavored tobacco or marijuana.