Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
trait from The Sims 3. It conflicts with Artistic, Easily Impressed, Savvy Sculptor, and Avant Garde.
Sims that Can't Stand Art will never appreciate the latest masterpiece of expensive home decor. They are the anti-connoisseur.
- A Sim who Can't Stand Art will detest any kind of art from paintings to sculptures...
- The Sim may get a "Can't Stand Art" moodlet when looking at art.
- Sims will not enjoy talking about art.
- Sims prefer living in a home with very little decoration.
- Sims are excluded from the getting the "Decorated" moodlet and its related variations (Nicely Decorated, etc.)
- NPCs or inactive Sims with this trait will not visit the following lot assignments: Art gallery
- Sims will often have wishes to sell paintings that are in the house.
- Sims who can't stand art will often get wishes to go home whenever they are forced to attend the local art gallery.
There is bug affecting Sims with this trait, in which these Sims may get a positive moodlet from looking at good decoration or art.
Unlocked interactions Edit
- Sims can complain about art.
Sims who can't stand art Edit