trait in The Sims 3. It conflicts with Loser and Socially Awkward, and is first available for teens.
Your Sim gains charisma skill more quickly. Your Sim gets more out of relationships than other Sims.
- Charismatic Sims build Charisma skill 25% more quickly than other Sims.
- Conversations with Charismatic Sims tend to be more successful.
- A Charismatic Sim's conversation will never bore other Sims.
- Charismatic Sims gain 25% bonus lifetime relationship by socializing.
- Charismatic Sims lose lifetime relationship 25% slower.
- Charismatic Sims in the Political career have more success asking for contributions.
- Socializing at work has a greater effect on job performance.
- Provides a bonus to Sims writing in the Auto-Biography genre.
- A Charismatic Sim will learn other Sims' traits faster.
Possible Lifetime WishesEdit
- Golden Tongue/Golden Fingers
- Leader of the Free World
- Star News Anchor
- Super Popular
- Superstar Actor