Cheats that make the game easier to play or alter the gameplay.
The Sims 2 Edit
- Adds §1,000 to the family funds
- Adds §50,000 to the family funds
- aging -on/off
- Prevents Sims from aging. This can disrupt the carefully tuned gameplay balance, and will prevent little Johnny from ever growing up, so treat this cheat with care as well. This cheat was included inside The Sims 2 booklet as a note on page 27, under "The Aging Sim" which described the Age Bar.
- intProp maxNumOfVisitingSims [number]
- Allows players to invite more guests to a party. (WARNING; if the players have a large number of visitors, the game might suffer from lagging)
The Sims 2: Nightlife Edit
- familyfunds NAME XXXX
- Assigns money value to a family from the neighborhood level or ingame.
- unlockCareerRewards (for selected Sim)
- For the currently selected Sim, they immediately gain access to all career reward objects in the catalog.
- maxMotives (for all Sims on lot)
- Maxes out the motive bars (except for Environment), of all Sims currently on the lot. (Controllable and uncontrollable). Does not fill a Servo's Power need or a PlantSim's Sun need.
- motiveDecay [on/off] (for all Sims on lot)
- Stops/Starts motive decay.
- aspirationPoints num (for selected Sim)
- Gives a big chunk of aspiration reward points to the currently selected Sim.
- lockAspiration [on/off] (for all Sims on lot)
- Stops aspiration decay/gain.
- aspirationLevel [0-5] (for selected Sim)
Applies the chosen aspiration level to the currently selected Sim. Gives a big chunk of aspiration reward points to the currently selected Sim.
- agesimscheat on
- Enables aging cheat when shift clicking on other Sims
The Sims 2: Open for Business Edit
- AddneighbortoFamilycheat [on/off]
- It enables an interaction on non-controllable Sims to add them to your family
- When a Sim is pregnant, this Sim has to be selected and the cheat entered. The Sim will automatically deliver twins.
The Sims 2: Pets Edit
- boolProp petActionCancel [true/false]
- makes pet actions cancellable
- boolProp ControlPets [on/off]
- Control pets and assign them actions
- This cheat also allows you to control roommates if you have both Pets and Apartment Life.
- boolProp DisablePuppyKittenAging [true/false]
- Toggle aging for puppies and kittens. Does not work on adult animals.
- boolProp PetsFreeWill [true/false]
- Toggle free will for pets
The Sims 3 Edit
- resetSim "firstname lastname"
- Resets the Sim with neutral motives, no moodlets, and teleports Sim back home
- Exits the game
- Gives §1,000 to active household
- Adds §50,000 to active household
- Put this before going into CAS to use career and NPC outfits, such as a Fire Man/Woman
- Allows Sims to move into houses for free
- testingcheatsenabled true
- Upon entering this cheat, hold shift and left click on Sim, mailbox, or on open ground to do a variety of actions.