trait in The Sims 3. It conflicts with the Dislikes Children trait.
Childish Sims find it difficult to 'act their age'. They love playing with children's toys, see things through the eyes of a child and need to be constantly entertained.
- Sim can play with some children's toys, and has a great time with them.
- Sim will want to have fun more often than other Sims.
- Childish Sims will become bored by conversations and repeated social interactions more easily.
- Childish Sims are afraid of ghosts.
- Provides a bonus to Sims writing in the Children's genre.
- NPCs with this trait are attracted to the following lot assignments: Hangout
- Sim can fish in pools.
- Sim has the 'Play with Mirrors' option when initiated upon a mirror.
- Sim can slide down the rail of the Spiral Staircase.
- Sim has the "Play Tag" option when interacting with other Sims.
- Sim will experience the "Cuddle Time" moodlet from sleeping with a teddy bear in their inventory (usually exclusive to young Sims).
- Sim will Have a Blast for 5 hours, like Toddlers and Children.
- Childish Sims can get environmental boosts from being surrounded by children's toys.
- While fishing in the swimming pool a Childish Sim can gain the Fishing skill.
- Childish Sims will read childrens' books, meant for parents to read to toddlers to teach them a skill.
- Sims may gain this trait if they "Wish For Youth" from Leon's Fountain of Youth.