- For the trait in The Sims 3, see Childish (The Sims 3).
is lifestyle trait
in The Sims 4
. It conflicts with the Snob
, and Hates children
"These Sims gain powerful moodlets from watching the Kids Network, become playful when playing with children, and become happy when playing with children's toys."
- Childish Sims get a brief Happiness moodlet from watching the Kids' Network.
- Childish Sims can raise their own fun and get the playful buff while playing with toys and children.
- They get happy for 4 hours from hugging a stuffed animal.
- They can raise their social from talking to toys.
- Like children and toddlers, they can get the sad "Poor Dolls" moodlet from being near a smashed dollhouse.
- Watch the kids network on TV
Childish Sims Edit
Alice Spencer-Kim, Jacques Villareal, Luna Villareal
- See also: Category:Childish Sims (The Sims 4)