The Cho family is one of the pre-made families in Belladonna Cove that came with the The Sims 2: Apartment Life. The family includes single mother Vivian Cho and her daughter Etsu who is a toddler. She seems to have romantic feelings for her upstairs neighbor Timothy Riley.
Cho: East Asian surname possibly from Japanese 蝶 (Butterfly)
- Vivian: English form of French Viviane, meaning "lively".
- Emiko: Japanese name meaning "smiling child".
- Qiao: Chinese name meaning "skilful".
- Reiko: Japanese name meaning "lovely child".
- Indira: Hindi name borne by the goddess Lakshmi, meaning "beauty".
- Chandra: Possibly derived from the Indian Ruler Chandragupta.
- Etsu Cho
- Etokas Cho (Deceased)
- Vivian Cho
- Sylvian Cho (Deceased)
- Emiko Cho (Deceased)
- Chandra Karana (Deceased)
- Thuyet Karana (Deceased)
- Qiao Cho (Deceased)
- Aresi Cho (Deceased)
- Taku Kimisha (Deceased)
- Reiko Kimisha (Deceased)
- Sohan Karana (Deceased)
- Indira Karana (Deceased)
- Minh Motoko (Deceased)
- Veata Motoko (Deceased)