is a physical trait
in The Sims 3.
It conflicts with the Natural Born Performer
Clumsy Sims muck up both precious and every day moments in life with shoddy footwork and poor planning. What else is there to say? Your Sim is Clumsy, and not so hot on their feet.
- Examples of clumsiness include - nearly tripping on short stairs, tripping over nothing when attempting to move, dropping food, losing fish and dropping engagement rings during proposals.
- Clumsy Sims break objects more frequently, and at times will feel ashamed and want to repair it.
- Clumsy Sims are more likely to start a fire when they are Cooking.
- Clumsy Sims are not good at the Acrobat and Magician careers in Showtime since they have higher chance to fail their tricks.
- Clumsy Sims may accidently drop the ring while proposing marriage.
- Clumsy Sims are more likely to catch fire while inventing, even if they also have the Handy trait.[confirmation needed]
- Clumsy Sims are more likely slip in the pool when they start to jump.
- Ironically, Clumsy Sims do not have an increased chance to step on their partner's toes while Slow Dancing, and will also keep from doing so altogether after practice as normal.
- See also: Category:Clumsy Sims