trait from The Sims 3. It conflicts with Hopeless Romantic and is first available from teens.
Sims with Commitment Issues don't really want to settle down into a long-term relationship or a lifelong career. Marriage is out of the question!
- Sims need 90 lifetime relationship to propose marriage and 80 to get married.
- The Sim may want to change career paths if they feel cooped-up in their current vocation.
- The Sim can "Fret over Commitment" and "Regret Commitment" if involved in a committed relationship.
Possible Lifetime Wishes Edit
- Gold Digger
- Jack of all Trades
- Renaissance Sim
- Provides a bonus to Sims writing in the Drama genre.
- Divorce or break-ups will be easier for this Sim. When their partner asks to end relationship, Sims with commitment issues will only get a small relationship damage, and will not have a grudge over it. Asking to Just Be Friends with these Sims will also cause very little (if any) relationship damage.
- This is not the case if said Sim also has the Over-Emotional trait.
- Sims won't take well to receiving a gift that's worth over §200. Gifts under §200 are better received by Sims with Commitment Issues.
- If a vampire has this trait, the icon will appear next to their "Warn Away" interaction.
- A Sim with this trait is 10% more likely to experience a midlife crisis, compared to a Sim without this trait. [Generations]
Premade Sims with Commitment IssuesEdit