Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Features in bothEdit
- Cash register
- Robotic Sims: Simbot in TS3:A, Servos in TS2:OFB (As well as Servos In MTS and Plumbots In TS3:ITF ).
- The ability to view a sim's workplace.
Features in Open for Business not in AmbitionsEdit
- The Shopping District sub-neighborhood (Bluewater Village) and the ability to attach more shopping districts for a main neighborhood
- Elevators (in The Sims 3: Late Night)
- Kite (Part of "The Titanic Toy Machine" premium content in the sims 3 store)
- Other robots
- Bakery, though some baked foods exist in The Sims 3, and Ambitions allows a bake sale for children only ( A bakery is also featured in the sims 3 store called the "Deliciously Indulgent Bakery")
- A Lemonade stand (Replaced by bakery stand, and return as premium content for Monte Vista)
- Fully controlable businesses (the ability to view the business,hire employees and assign them to jobs) (replaced as Store Content)
- Rally Forth Object and Death by Rally Forth (Replaced as death by ranting in The Sims 3: University Life)
- Business Perks, Costumer Loyalty and Setting Prices (replaced as Store Content)
- Flower Arranging and Flower shops (though buying flowers and giving them returns in The Sims 3: Generations)
- Talent Badges such as Cash Registring, Restocking, Cosmetology and Toy Making etc..
Features in Ambitions not in Open For BusinessEdit
- Laundry (new in The Sims series)
- Tattooing (Some outfits from The Sims 2: University have tattoos with clothing)
- Firefighter, Private Investigator, Architect, Ghost Hunter, and Medical career
- Trampoline (in The Sims 2 for PS2 )
- Expanded inventing
- Skill careers (Self Employment ) such as Inventor, Gardener, Photographer and Angler
- Time Machines and Miners
- New neighborhood: Twinbrook which is not a sub-neighborhood (Bluewater Village)
- Junkyards, Hangouts and Laundromats
- Education career (In The Sims 2: Seasons)
- Comparison between The Sims base games
- Comparison between The Sims and The Sims 2
- Comparison between The Sims 2 and The Sims 3
- Comparison between The Sims 3 and The Sims Medieval
- Comparison between The Sims 2: Bon Voyage and The Sims 3: World Adventures
- Comparison between The Sims 2: Nightlife and The Sims 3: Late Night
- Comparison between The Sims 2: Pets and The Sims 3: Pets
- Comparison between The Sims 2: Seasons and The Sims 3: Seasons
- Comparison between The Sims 2: University and The Sims 3: University Life