Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Features in bothEdit
- Cash register
- Professions/Active Careers
- Every Active Career has randomized goals and tasks as well as Events such as in The Sims 3, firefighters go to houses to stop fires and in The Sims 4, Detectives investigate people's houses and take pictures of clues as well as go out into town to find the criminal and arrest them.
- The ability to see a Sim's Workplace
Features in Ambitions not in Get to WorkEdit
- Architectural Designer, Firefighter, Ghost Hunter, Investigator, Stylist, and Education careers
- Expanded Medical career
- Skill Careers (Self Employment)
- Consignment stores, Hangouts, Junkyards, Laundromats, and Salons
- Time Machines and Miners
- Gnubb set
- Tattoo chair
Features in Get to Work not in AmbitionsEdit
- Detective, Doctor, and Scientist careers
- Businesses (featured in Moonlight Falls)
- Aliens (featured in The Sims 3: Seasons)
- Scientific breakthroughs
- Photography skill (featured in The Sims 3: World Adventures)
- Baking skill
- The Hospital, Police department, and Science lab are not Rabbit Holes.
- Investigator career is expanded as well as merged with the Law Enforcement career into the Detective Career.
- Doctors can deliver Babies, including Male Sims that are Pregnant with an Alien Baby.
- Mannequins (featured in The Sims 3: Into the Future)