Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Confident is an emotion available in The Sims 4. The emotion usually occurs when a Sim levels up in a skill. It can evolve into 'Very confident'.
Interactions and Activities Edit
Sims will be more successful in their interactions, such as repairing and social interactions with other Sims.
- Show Off Muscles
- Tell Unbelievable Story
- Propose Crazy Scheme
- Use Bold Pick-Up Line
- Suave Kiss
- Confident painting (Easel interaction)
- Pee Like a Champion: When a Sim is confident, the options for using a toilet is replaced with 'Pee like a champion'. However, there is no difference between the 'Peeing like a champion' and the normal peeing interaction.
- Run with Chest Out (Treadmill interaction)
- Admire Self (Mirror interaction)
Supportive Traits Edit
These traits affect how often a Sim is confident.
Object Auras Edit
Dead/Alive Aliens, Confident Paintings and various The Sims 3 Rewards are examples of items with a Confident Object Aura. Rewards for the Secret Agent and the Business Careers have a Confident Aura as well.
Careers and Jobs Edit
Sims with these jobs or careers will gain work performance if they go to work while confident.
- Retail Employee - teen part-time job.
- Secret Agent - until branching to Villain/Diamond Agent
- Criminal - Boss branch