Confident is an emotion available in The Sims 4. The emotion usually occurs when a Sim levels up in a skill. It can evolve into 'Very confident'.
Interactions and Activities Edit
Sims will be more successful in their interactions, such as repairing and social interactions with other Sims.
- Show Off Muscles
- Tell Unbelievable Story
- Propose Crazy Scheme
- Use Bold Pick-Up Line
- Suave Kiss
- Confident painting (Easel interaction)
- Pee Like a Champion: When a Sim is confident, the options for using a toilet is replaced with 'Pee like a champion'. However, there is no difference between the 'Peeing like a champion' and the normal peeing interaction.
- Run with Chest Out (Treadmill interaction)
- Admire Self (Mirror interaction)
Supportive Traits Edit
These traits affect how often a Sim is confident.
- Jealous Sims will become Confident around their romantic partner.
Object Auras Edit
Dead/Alive Aliens, Confident Paintings and various The Sims 3 Rewards are examples of items with a Confident Object Aura. Rewards for the Secret Agent and the Business Careers have a Confident Aura as well.
Careers and Jobs Edit
Sims with these jobs or careers will gain work performance if they go to work while confident.
- Retail Employee - teen part-time job.
- Secret Agent - until branching to Villain/Diamond Agent
- Criminal - Boss branch