- Not to be confused with Cowardly.
is a physical trait
in The Sims 3
. It conflicts with the Brave
, Natural Born Performer
, and Supernatural Fan
Cowards are terrified of everything that can and will go bump in the night. They are scared of the dark and will frequently faint in 'dire' situations.
- When Cowards stay in a dark room or outside at night, they will get "Afraid of the dark" moodlet instead of "It's dark" moodlet.
- Cowards will faint when they encounter the Grim Reaper, a burglar, or fire, and will get "Scared" moodlet.
- Cowards will get scared from watching the horror channel on TV.
- Cowards will run away from Sims who have slapped them or fought them and won.
- Cowards will pee themselves when declared as nemesis.
- Cowards will, in panic, initiate fights with Vampires if the vampire Intimidates them.[TS3:LN]
- Cowards will run away from Sims who are the Emperor of Evil that have the red glow or if they see Bonehilda .
- Cowards might faint after getting pranked with the scary computer.[TS3:G]
- "Run Away" interaction is available.
- The coward trait, along with Neurotic, Easily Impressed, and Supernatural Skeptic, has higher chance of getting the "Terrified" moodlet from checking a monster under bed when the monster scares them.[TS3:SN]
- Cowards are prone to pee self and pass out when they receive the "Terrified" moodlet, and they will always flee.[TS3:SN]
- When directing a coward Sim to try and attempt to cross a booby-trap, they won't do it.
- Coward Sims will react badly to the "Tell Ghost Story" interaction.
||Afraid of the Dark
||Cowards will get this moodlet instead of "It's Dark" moodlet, which gives -15 to the mood.
||Cowards will get this moodlet when they perform on stage as a Magician, Singer, or Acrobat.[TS3:ST]
Jocasta Bachelor, Gretle Goth, Shirley Lin.
- See also: Category:Cowards