Daddy Bigbucks appears in The Sims Bustin' Out, The Urbz: Sims in the City, and The Sims 2 for Handhelds. He is the richest guy around. He owns half of SimValley and enjoys conversations about himself. His son's name is Luthor L. Bigbucks.
In The Sims: Bustin Out for Gameboy Advance he is friendly and sells a mansion to the player.
In The Sims 2 for Game Boy Advance, he also produces a TV show called "Strangetown", featuring the daily strains of Strangetown life.
In The Urbz: Sims in the City, he has an evil plan to travel back in time (a secret, successful project that he likely financed) and manipulate history to his advantage, until the protagonist stops him. He is known to be the meanest man in Miniopolis.
- Although it is said that he is the richest Sim around, Vincent Moore [TSLS] is the richest Sim in The Sims games, due to the money cap at §999,999 in the handheld versions, while PC platforms allow up to §9,999,999.
- In The Urbz: Sims in the City, it is not possible to socialize with him until you beat the game (GBA) or finish the Miniopolis missions (DS), unless you invite him over.
- His voice is reused for the butler in The Sims: Superstar.[confirmation needed]
- His name is a reference to Oliver "Daddy" Warbucks from the comic strip: Little Orphan Annie,
- He is one of the few Sims who dislike the Jibba Jabba interaction in The Urbz: Sims in the City (handheld).