trait in The Sims 3. It conflicts with the Coward trait.
Your Sim lives on the edge, and can take many things to the extreme!
- Daredevils tend to extinguish fire on the lot or other Sims before attempting to put out themselves.
- Daredevils share the fearlessness of Sims with the Brave trait, fighting burglars and resisting the "Hunted!" moodlet from vampires.
- Daredevils provide a bonus from writing in the Auto-Biography genre.
- Daredevils can only choose the Crazy Cowboy/Cowgirl difficulty when riding the mechanical bull. They are also restricted to the high speed difficulty on the PlasmaPunch Gyroscopic Conductor.[TS3:ST]
- Daredevils will switch to swimwear when making a snow angel.[TS3:S]
- Daredevils have the "Extreme" variations of many interactions, such as "Extreme Jog," "Take an Extreme Shower," and "Extreme Sleep." These interactions aren't different with regular ones.
- Daredevils can extinguish fire at 33% rate faster.
- Daredevils can use "Watch This!" interaction to another Sim. The daredevil will crouch and eat dirt, and it will disgust the Sim.
- Daredevils can "Play with Fire" with a fireplace.
- Daredevils can skinny dip at any time of the day.[TS3:LN]
- Daredevils cannot die of fire.
- Daredevils can get singed, however in a small chance.[clarification needed]