trait in The Sims 3. It conflicts with the Coward trait.
Daredevils take the extreme side in life, even if it means making an everyday chore extreme. They also love fire.
- Daredevils tend to extinguish fire on the lot or other Sims before attempting to put out themselves.
- Daredevils share the fearlessness of Sims with the Brave trait, fighting burglars, cheering when near ghosts and resisting the "Hunted!" moodlet from vampires.
- Daredevils provide a bonus from writing in the Auto-Biography genre.
- Daredevils can only choose the Crazy Cowboy/Cowgirl difficulty when riding the mechanical bull. They are also restricted to the high speed difficulty on the PlasmaPunch Gyroscopic Conductor.[TS3:ST]
- Daredevils will switch to swimwear when making a snow angel.[TS3:S]
- Daredevils have the "Extreme" variations of many interactions, such as "Extreme Jog," "Take an Extreme Shower," and "Extreme Sleep." These interactions aren't different with regular ones beside the "Extreme" word put in front of them.
- Daredevils can extinguish fire at 33% rate faster.
- Daredevils can use "Watch This!" interaction to another Sim. The daredevil will crouch and eat dirt, and it will disgust the other Sim. On rare occasions, the Daredevil Sim may perform other daring actions like kissing a nearby Sim, running to a fireplace to play with the flames or taking a shower with their clothes on if there is a shower nearby. Caution is recommended with this interaction, as the rare chance of a kiss with another Sim may cause romantic complications.
- Daredevils can "Play with Fire" with a fireplace.
- Daredevils can skinny dip at any time of the day.[TS3:LN]
- Daredevils cannot die of fire.
- Daredevils can get singed, however in a small chance.
- Daredevils, much like Brave Sims, are immune to most fear-based moodlets, but they still suffer from the Creepy Graveyard moodlet.