trait in The Sims 3. It conflicts with the Childish, Nurturing and Family-Oriented traits.
Sims that dislike children do not want to have anything to do with children. No talking, no playing and certainly no reproduction.
- Sims will not enjoy being on lots with children.
- Sims that dislike children will react negatively to talking about children.
- Sims will often reject social interactions from children.
- Sims will get a negative moodlet from socializing with children, holding, or taking care of babies.
- Sims will autonomously use mean interactions on children.
- Sims with the trait will reject the silly face interaction unless the sim is best friends with the said sim.
- Male Sims that dislike children will get angry and argue with their wives if they announce that they are pregnant.
The Dislikes Children trait conflicts with:
- Sims will be able to "Shoo" children.
- Sims are able to "gripe about children".
Premade Sims who dislike childrenEdit