Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
While this deadly sword can deliver gaping wounds to the most armored of opponents, its cursed history is filled with the tales of many masters, all of whom met a horrible end.The Doomsword is a weapon in The Sims Medieval, which is craftable by the Blacksmith hero.
The sword was eventually lost to time, its last known owner driven insane. He was rumored to have wandered the world looking for a man or beast capable of defeating him in combat...
- Attack: 10
- Weight: 0
- Profession: Blacksmith, level 10
- Recipe: Manual of Blacksmithing: The Cursed Doomsword (gotten from a random event in the forest)
- Crafting Object: Forge and Anvil
- Adamantle: 4
- Doomsword Blade: 1 (gotten from a random event fighting the pit beast)
- Doomsword Hilt: 1 (gotten from a random event fighting the pit beast)
- Mana Stone: 4
- Mithral: 3
When using the Doomsword, the Hero gets a negative buff called Doomed that gives -50 focus. This includes when sharpening the sword. The hero does not get this buff when the sword is not being used and is equipped though.