is a social trait
featured in The Sims 3: Ambitions
Everyday situations in life deeply stir the imagination, emotions, and reactions of Dramatic Sims.
- There's a 60% chance Dramatic Sims will cry when they get a promotion.
- Dramatic Sims have 30% chance to wear their swimsuit instead of a cowboy costume while riding a mechanical bull.[TS3:ST]
- Dramatic Sims can fake passing out and get the "Thespian" moodlet. Other Sims may or may not react.
- Dramatic Sims can whine about life to other Sims.
- Dramatic Sims can tell dramatic stories without having to be friendly with other Sims first.
- Dramatic Sims enjoy extra mood boosts when good things happen to them.
- They respond with great enthusiasm to major, positive life events like marriage, or having a child.
- Dramatic Sims receive negative moodlets when undertaking menial tasks, such as taking out the trash.
||Appears after Dramatic Sims fake pass out.
Premade Dramatic SimsEdit
Cho Sonwhun, Carl Zoni, Cat Stielburg
- See also: Category:Dramatic Sims