trait in The Sims 3: Ambitions. It conflicts with Hates the Outdoors.
Eco-Friendly Sims prefer a lifestyle of energy conservation, recycling and sustainable eating.
- Eco-Friendly Sims take shower 2.25 times (in a regular shower), or 1.5 times (in an all-in-one bathroom) faster than other Sims. They prefer taking a shower than a bath.
- Eco-Friendly Sims prefer using a clothesline than a dryer to dry their wet laundry.
- Eco-Friendly Sims will get a positive moodlet by sharing a carpool with other Sims and a negative moodlet by driving alone. They also prefer riding a bike.
- Eco-Friendly Sims enjoy gardening and will get many positive moodlets from it.
- Eco-Friendly Sims will eat organic food from the fridge.
- Eco-Friendly Sims can talk about composting, going green, recycling, and renewable energy.
- Eco-Friendly Sims can still eat non-organic food without any negative reactions. They are not bothered with eating meat, unlike Vegetarian Sims.
- Sims prefer more expensive appliances because they use less energy than cheaper ones. This might be a little conflicting with Snob trait.
- Eco-Friendly Sims seem to enjoy riding motorcycles and scooters; they're not considered to be wasting resource. Thus, it doesn't conflict with Rebellious trait that also prefers riding the motorcycles.
- Eco-Friendly Sims can also have the Vehicle Enthusiast trait as well, despite the fact that they would appear to conflict as Vehicle Enthusiast trait likes to have vehicles, which is considered as a wasting resource for Eco-Friendly trait.
Premade Eco-Friendly SimsEdit