Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
The Sims 3: Pets. It conflicts with Animal Lover, Cat Person, and Dog Person.
Equestrian Sims love horses, and horses love them back! The mutual equine affection makes these Sims naturals at handling and training horses.
- Equestrian Sims build relationships with horses faster than other Sims.
- Equestrian Sims are naturally talented at learning how to ride a horse.
- Horses will learn skills faster when training with Equestrians.
- Sims with the Equestrian trait may get a negative Moodlet from seeing their horse's ghost.
- Equestrian Sims gradually gain fun from riding a horse.