- For the trait in The Sims 3, see Evil (The Sims 3).
is a Social trait
that was introduced in The Sims 4
. It conflicts with Good
"These Sims become Happy around Sims with negative Moodlets, can Laugh Maniacally and Discuss Evil Plans, and become Angry when interacting with Good Sims."
- These Sims can laugh maniacally
- Have the "Discuss Evil Plans" interaction with other evil Sims.
- Will have the "Good v.s. Evil" moodlet when an evil Sim interacts with a good Sim.
- Will have the "Near Misery" moodlet when a Sim has negative moodlets.
- Will have the Dismiss Goodness interaction with a good Sim.
- Evil Sims can also smash dollhouses even when currently not angry.
Malcolm Landgraab, Max Villareal, Vladislaus Straud
- See also: Category:Evil Sims (The Sims 4)