Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Players can place one eye on the ground or wall and then teleport a Sim to it by using the other eye in their inventory, on the ground or on the wall. Sims can also teleport to another Sim if that Sim has one of the eyes in their inventory.
Sims not under the player's control will ignore an Eye of Horus on the ground.
- Place one at an Ambitions profession lot and teleport to work easily.
- Place one at a favorite fishing spot.
- Place one at the active home lot and get the Teleportation pad lifetime reward. Go anywhere without waiting!
- Place one at a neighbor's house and skip being invited inside.
- Give one to a neighbor and be able to follow him anywhere.