trait in The Sims 3. The trait conflicts with the Dislikes Children trait, and is first available at childhood.
Family-Oriented Sims make great parents. They have big families and enjoy being surrounded by their children.
- Family-Oriented Sim's interactions with family members will have better results.
- These Sims enjoy tending to the needs of babies and toddlers more than other Sims, even if it means a bit (or a lot) of stress.
- A Sim is better at teaching toddler skills like learning how to walk, talk, and use the potty chair, than other Sims without the trait. They can complete these 50% faster.
- Sims have better starting relationships with family members.
- Sims write better children's books than others.
- This provides a bonus to Sims writing in the children's genre.
- They are more likely to succeed in the Daycare profession, same with the Nurturing trait[TS3:G].
- Sims who have this trait will generally look after their children.
- Family-Oriented Sims may receive wishes to have many children.
- 'Talk about Family' social interaction is available.
- If there are children on the lot, Family-Oriented Sims can "Coo Over Children" with other adult Sims.
- Sims often wish to have children and grandchildren.
- Family-Oriented Sims enjoy doing laundry.[TS3:A]
- Family-Oriented Sims train and teach toddler skills faster than other Sims.
- Family-Oriented Sims are better at tutoring children and teens, which will make their school performance increase faster.
Related Lifetime WishesEdit
- Surrounded by Family
See also Category:Family-oriented Sims