Family-Oriented Sims make great parents. They have big families and enjoy being surrounded by their children.
- Family-oriented Sim's interactions with family members will have better results.
- These Sims enjoy tending to the needs of babies and toddlers more than other Sims, even if it means a bit (or a lot) of stress.
- A Sim is better at teaching toddler skills like learning how to walk, talk, and use the potty chair, than other Sims without the trait. They can complete these 50% faster.
- Sims have better starting relationships with family members.
- Sims write better children's books than others.
- This provides a bonus to Sims writing in the children's genre.
- They are more likely to succeed in the Daycare profession, same with the Nurturing trait[TS3:G].
- Sims who have this trait will generally look after their children.
- Family-oriented Sims may receive wishes to have many children.
- Family-Oriented Sims will disapprove of The Emperor Of Evil.
- 'Talk about Family' social interaction is available.
- If there are children on the lot, Family-Oriented Sims can "Coo Over Children" with other adult Sims.
- Sims often wish to have children and grandchildren.
- Family-oriented Sims enjoy doing laundry.[TS3:A]
- Family-oriented Sims train and teach toddler skills faster than other Sims.
- Family-oriented Sims are better at tutoring children and teens, which will make their school performance increase faster.
- Most Babysitters will have this trait, and will react negatively to the "Joke About Children" interaction. Babysitters with this trait will generally look after toddlers and babies better than those without it.
- Family-oriented Sims are less likely to cheat on their spouses.
- If a birth has taken place somewhere in the neighborhood, Sims who are family-oriented will talk positively about the birth when the "Gossip" interaction is used.
Related Lifetime WishesEdit
- Surrounded by Family
See also Category:Family-oriented Sims