- For the trait in The Sims 3, see Family-Oriented (The Sims 3).
is a social trait
in The Sims 4
. It conflicts with Hates children
"These Sims become Happy around family members, become Sad if they don't interact with family for a period of time, and can Boast about Family."
- Family-oriented Sims become happy when interacting with family members.
- They will become sad when not around family members.
- These Sims get loads of whims for interacting with family.
Family-oriented Sims Edit
Vivian Lewis, Bella Goth, Katrina Caliente
- See also: Category:Family-oriented Sims (The Sims 4)