Alexander Goth was born to Mortimer and Bella Goth, an aristocratic couple on their last days of adulthood. During his time as a toddler, Bella mysteriously vanished, leaving him to live with his elderly father and much older sister Cassandra. Right before becoming a Teen, Bella returned and rejoined the family. At some point in his teens, Alexander met and fell in love with the beautiful Cecilia Amore, marrying her upon reaching adulthood. At some point, likely as a teen, Alexander began working as a scientist.
After becoming an adult, Alexander married his sweetheart Cecilia and continued climbing up the ranks in the science community. Alexander and Cecilia moved into a mansion in Moon Islands, a mass of separated islands forming a mysterious city.
- I obviously based this incarnation of Alexander Goth on his appearance in the Nintendo DS port of The Sims 3. As in that game, he has tanned skin, red hair, similar clothes and a wife named Cecilia.
- This Alexander is more of a side project of mine and is not part of my official canon. The official version has and will always live in Pleasantview and is in a relationship with Lucy Burb.
- Alexander wears eyeliner, adding to the gothic vibe I intended for him.
- Alexander has an alternate outfit with a slightly different hat and the same suit the Unsavory Charlatan wears. This outfit can only be accessed in CAS debug mode. However, this is mostly used by an alternate version I made of him.
- He has another version living in another town. His slightly different thumbnail can be found below.