This fanon page was created and is owned by Viviminako (talk). Unless the edit is constructive and/or minor (such as fixing a template), please do not edit this page unless given permission from the author.
The Alford Family is a successful fanon family created by Viviminako. Anthony and his wife, Clover just moved in the Sunset Valley when they both still were young adults with their 1st son; young Francis Alford and their 2nd toddler daughter; Felix Alford. As their life in Sunset Valley is going smoothly and Anthony's career is succeed, there are new little family member is on the way. Theirs 3rd infant son, Howard Alford is born to see the world.
Somehow, there goes by days, both Anthony and Clover's children have growing up. And soon, Felix is begin to have her own family with her childhood friend; while Francis and Howard still remain single. Did the 'Alford' family name being carry on for their next generations?
- Old river crossing or ford.
- Origin in Latin. Roman family name thought to mean "priceless".
- From the Old English origin, Clover is a traditional symbol of wealth, luck and comfort.
- It is of Latin origin, and the meaning of Francis is "frenchman; free man".
- From the Latin word, meaning "lucky" or "fortunate".
- It is from Old English origin, and the meaning of Howard is "noble watchman", or a "guardian".
Terence Alvi Alford
Catalina Alvi Alford
- Anthony Alford
- Clover Alford
- Francis Alford
- Felix Alford
- Howard Alford
- Terence Alvi Alford - Further member of Alford Family when Alvi's joined the household.
- Catalina Alvi Alford - Further member of Alford Family when Alvi's joined the household.