Arabeth Littleton (née Davids) is a CAS Sim, along with her husband, daughters, and adoptive mother.
Arabeth Littleton was born to an unknown couple and was given up for adoption shortly after birth. She was later adopted by Laura Davids, a single Young Adult woman the day she was given up.
As a child, Arabeth wished that her life was better. She shared a tiny house behind City Hall with Laura and was constantly teased for being adopted. Every afternoon, she stayed home alone while Laura worked. At night too, for Laura also worked as a grave digger at night.
She constantly searched for her biological parents. She called the adoption agency and all they said was that the woman who dropped her off at the agency was young and dark skinned and was probably her mother.
Arabeth had a rough teenage experience. Her grade plummeted. She broke up with two boyfriends in just a week. Worse, Laura lost both her jobs and the bills were stacking up and the repo man was coming any second. Arabeth took up two part-time jobs, one at the bookstore and the other as a grave digger just like Laura. Laura found a stable job through a friend and the bills were paid.
Arabeth found solace in Edvard Littleton, a rich and handsome boy slightly older than her. They fell deeply in love and they started dating. Arabeth deeply wanted to run away from him, but knew that her deserting would kill Laura.
Adulthood (including Young Adult years)Edit
As soon as they were old enough, Arabeth and Edvard married in a large and lavish ceremony. They planned to start a family as soon as possible. Soon, they had twin daughters, Dawn and Selena. What Arabeth didn't know was that Edvard was cheating on her with Dina Caliente. Will she find out?
- Arabeth could be the child of a maid or maids because she has the Makes No Mess hidden trait.
- Arabeth is probably of Indian or Middle Eastern decent.
- Her parents named her Arabeth, not Laura.
- The woman who delivered her to the adoption agency was her mother.
- Her parents will be revealed when the author feels that it is time.
- BTW, Arabeth does find out about Edvard's affair, but doesn't leave him. Instead, she burns Dina to death. Kind people do have a mean side!