The Labyrinth of Time: Astray (Part Two) is a Doctor Who: Sims 3 episode, that was uploaded on September 7, 2012.
- The Doctor
- Katarina Jones
- Charles Siringo
- Michael Wisher as Davros
- Tom Baker as The Fourth Doctor
- and Nicholas Briggs as the Voice of the Daleks
Astray is from someone to be away from the correct path or direction. This refers to the Doctor, Charles and Katarina trying to get back to the TARDIS, accidently using a portal device, they are sent to another world, going in the incorrect direction.
- Louis Febre
- Joel Goldsmith (Uncredited)
- Blues Saraceno (Music Theme)
- "God is a Man" - Face to Face
- "Keep My Self Awake" - Black Lab
- This episode contains Music heard in the beginning and end of "Catacomb".
- This is the first of only two episodes to feature commercial music, the second episode to do so is "1976".
- Louis Lebre is the only credited composer.
- An updated version of the Opening Sequence is introduced. Charles Siringo is added to it, a new font, a new text effect, and new clips from "Catacomb" and "Astray" are added.
- This episode features The Fourth Doctor and Davros, although there voices are only heard.
- Charles Siringo inclusion to the opening sequence makes the first time the cast has gone from two people to three. This would remain like this untill "Nemesis" when it goes to four.
- Titles that were under consideration were "Authentic", "Stray" and "Artefact".
- This is the first episode to feature no recap, with the exception of "Part One" of The Destruction of the TARDIS.
- This is the first episode outer the entire series not to feature the TARDIS at all. It would not be seen in the next episode "Annihilation" either. The exterior of the TARDIS wouldn't been seen untill "Pursuit", and the interior wouldn't be seen untill "Outbreak".
- The pre-credits saying the creator, title and part are no longer present. Instead the credits just begin with "Guest Starring". The title wouldn't become present again untill The Angels Who Cried Wolf.
- This is the first episode to be in HD. This was originaly supposed to happen in "Catacomb", but due to difficulties this did not happen untill this episode.
- If one looks closely in the scene where the Doctor looks out the building, from the exterior shot of the building you can see the Doctor in one of the windows.
- This is the Weeping Angels last appearance. They would return once again in The Angels Who Cried Wolf.
- The Doctor uses his Sonic Screwdriver once again, although it is only heard, and not seen. The Sonic Screwdriver was last seen in "Part Four" of The Destruction of the TARDIS.
- The voice of the Dalek was achieved by using Sound Clips from the New Series episode "Asylum of the Daleks".
- When the Dalek attempts to identify the Doctor, scenes from the Old Series and New Series are shown. Episodes such as Talons of Weng-Chiang, The Caves of Androzani, Remembrance of the Daleks, "New Blood", Vengence on Varos, Day of the Daleks, Enlightenment, Genesis of the Daleks, An Unearthly Child, The Curse of Peladon, The Sea Devils, The Deadly Assassin, The Chase, "The Lodger", and "Night Terrors" are shown. An audio line from Robots of Death is also featured, as so is Genesis of the Daleks.
- After the shot of the Dalek army, the Doctor and Katarina's shoes change. The Doctors jacket changes slightly different color.
- The Dalek army seen on the Desert cliff do not have Hemi-Spheres, instead they are just black holes.
- Through out the episode, there are numerous glitches, where it freezes for a few seconds. This is not the editors fault. The reason for it freezing is it happens In-Game when it is recording.
- When the Doctor is walking away from the window with the desert view, the view is not a desert and infact just blackness.
- When the Doctor first uses the Portal device to travel to the desert, there was a shot of the Doctor arriving through the device. This was deleted because of unsatisfactory visuals. This scene can be briefly seen in the Trailer for The Labyrinth of Time.
- Originaly there was a scene not long before you the Dalek army is seen, where parts of the army arrving through the electricity Portal are seen. This scene was deleted because the Visual Effect was deemed unsatisfactory. This scene can be briefly seen in the Trailer for The Labyrinth of Time.
- After the Dalek army is seen, there was originaly going to be a sequence where the army decides to attack the Doctor, and his companion from the cliff, and other Daleks hovering over them. This was filmed, and only small parts of it were edited. The reason it was not done, was because it was pain-stackenly editing. So editing of it was scraped and replaced with an alternate sequence where the Doctor, Katarina and Charles find a device that teleports them to the city.
This fanon page was created and is owned by Bhind45 (talk). Unless the edit is constructive and/or minor (such as fixing a template), please do not edit this page unless given permission from the author.