Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Bryan Thomas Vargheim is a werewolf child living in Howlgard. He is the second child of Anton IV and Deanna Vargheim. Being the second child, he is currently third-in-line to the patriarchy of the Vargheim clan, after his brother, Ryan and his father.
He has an imaginary friend, Francesca, that he turned real using an Imaginary Friend Metamorphium that he had created. Francesca became his girlfriend soon after the two became teens.
When Bryan and Francesca grew up, they married before settling down in Pleasantview in the main timeline with his brother Ryan, or with just Francesca in Willow Creek in the alternate timeline. In the main timeline, he has three children: Nolan, Siena and Hudson. In the alternate timeline four: Charlie, Jean, Tatiana and Mariana.
- Bryan - Means "Brave; virtuous". Of Celtic origin.
- Thomas - Of Biblical origin, meaning "Twin". Bryan was given this middle name in honour of his mother's deceased older brother, Thomas Troyson.
- Vargheim - Combination of the two words "Varg" and "Heim". Varg is Swedish for "Wolf" and Heim is Norwegian and German for "Home".
- Anton Vargheim IV - Good Friend
- Deanna Vargheim - Best Friend
- Ryan Vargheim - Good Friend
- Atheia Vargheim - Friend
- Chloe Vargheim - Friend
- Francesca St-Louis-de-Martine - Girlfriend (in The Sims 3); Best Friend/Wife (in The Sims 4)
- Charlie Vargheim - Good Friend
- Jean Vargheim - Good Friend
- Tatiana Vargheim - Good Friend
- Mariana Vargheim - Good Friend
- Nolan Vargheim - Best Friend
- Siena Vargheim - Friend
- Hudson Vargheim - Friend