The Collins family is potentially one of the most influential families of Belladonna Cove. Each family member has their own story to share and their own advice to provide.
Tanya Collins has created a name for herself as the Cooking Champion, even beating Sharlene Royce many times. Ethan has proven to be quite the Hard-Worker; he is living proof that anyone can succeed if they put all their effort into the task at hand. Heather has proven to be quite the business oriented sim; owning two successful lots and planning on managing three more. Riley and Chase are living proof that one can master their skills with enough time, effort and support. Hunter also has a lesson to share; never lock up the real you. After struggling for years with his sexuality, he finally freed himself in college. He is now married with his then-boyfriend Sean Collins.
However, Sean has a different lesson to share; try not to get caught cheating on anyone. He's been slapped so many times by men and women that he has vowed never to cheat on Hunter with anyone. But he may not live up to that promise, as Heather and Sean seem to have the perfect chemistry for each other.
Gabriel also is working on being the Chief of Staff at the Dr. Frederick Banting Hospital. Although he didn't have quite the enriching childhood as his wife Riley, he still has the same determination to learn, grow and thrive.
The children (Lauren, Noah, Taylor and Kevin) have yet to stamp themselves on the Belladonna Cove map, but they all have shown promising futures. Crystal has also yet to prove herself as anything more than a maid, but with her rising up in the Gamer career track, she's getting there.
- Collins: comes from Colin, cuilein, and Collen. Originates from Britian and Ireland.
- Jackson: means 'Son of Jack'. Originates from England and Scotland.
- Huffington: means 'Settlement'. Originates from England.
- Green: originates from England, Judaism, Ireland and Northern Germany. Means 'Blue', 'Gray' and/or 'Green'.
- Tanya: originates from Russia.
- Ethan: a Biblical name, meaning 'firmness' or 'long-lived' in Hebrew.
- Chase: originates from the Middle Ages as a nickname for a Huntsman. Meaning 'hunt'.
- Heather: comes from the Middle English word 'hather'.
- Hunter: originates from the Middle Ages.
- Riley: means 'Clearing', 'Rye' and 'Wood'. Originates from England and Ireland.
- Gabriel: Biblical name meaning 'Man of God'.
- Sean: Anglicized spelling of the name Seán. Originates from Ireland.
- Taylor: means 'to cut'.
- Noah: means 'rest'. Originates from England.
- Lauren: comes from the name 'Laurence'.
- Kevin: Anglicized spelling of the Gaelic name Caoimhin.