Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Not to be confused with the original Crystal Family
The Crystal family is a family that first appeared in The Sims 2: Ultimate Collection, and returned in The Sims 3 and The Sims 4. They live in Riverside in The Ultimate Collection, Riverview in The Sims 3 and Willow Creek/Oasis Springs in The Sims 4. Tanya also appeared in The Sims Castaway Stories set after the events of The Sims 2: Ultimate Collection.
The Sims 2: Ultimate CollectionEdit
The Sims 3Edit
The Sims 4Edit
The Crystal Family Tree. (unfinished/beta)
- The family is a rebooted version of the original family introduced in The Sims 2.
- In The Sims 2: Ultimate Collection each member of the family got slight changes to their appearances to differ them from their original counterparts in The Sims 2.
- They also got slightly different personality's and some got completely different aspirations and Turn Ons & Turn Offs. They all got completely new outfits as well.
- The family are not rich compared to their original counterparts and do not own the town they are therefore classed as normal, regular Sims. (They have §54,000).
- Tanya is in the very early stages of pregnancy when you first play as the family and thus does not have a pregnancy bump.
- When the baby is born it will always be a girl. She resembles Jenna and is most probably supposed to be her as Jenna is confirmed to return in The Sims 4.
- Sonya lives with Tanya and Darren and appears to have a much better relationship with her sister than her original counterpart.
- Sonya was changed the most from her original counterpart getting a completely new hair style and had the most facial features changed.
- Diamond and Vincent are alive and playable for the first time ever as their original version where already dead and thus, never playable.
- They have a pet Cat called Nibbles in The Sims 2.
- This is the first time the family have a pet as their original counterparts never had a pet in The Sims 2 or The Sims 3.
- Although the family don't own their own town, and thus don't have to pass down their family name, Darren still took the Crystal surname. Sonya is the first woman in the family to have her surname changed to that of her patners instead of her patner taking the Crystal surname.
- This is the first time Sonya has been married and has children as her original counterpart never.
- She was supposed to have one child but ended up having twins.
- Her original counterpart died in a fire as an adult and so didn't appear as a playable character in The Sims 3. This is why she never had any children or a partner.
- This version of the family only has four generations whilst the original version of the family has six generations.
The history of members in the Crystal Family. Including their ages as of The Sims 4.
- Jenna Crystal (21, Young Adult)
- Thomas Reed (??, Young Adult)
- Rachel Crystal (2, Toddler)
- Tanya Crystal (55, Adult)
- Darren Crystal (née Wood) (56, Adult)
- Amanda Crystal (8, Child)
- Nathan Crystal (7, Child)
- Ahio Heimata (??, Adult)
- Sonya Wilson (née Crystal) (52, Adult)
- Troy Wilson (49, Adult)
- Kellen Wilson (7, Child)
- Adrian Wilson (7, Child)
- Diamond Crystal (84, Elder)
- Vincent Crystal (née Sharewood) (86, Elder, Deceased)
- Jess Wood (née Edwards) (??, Elder, Deceased)
- Nathan Wood (85, Elder, Deceased)