Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|Diary of a simmy kid|
So I've been reading Diary of a Wimpy Kid and I LOVE that book (well, more like these books since there are several). But in this story the hero is a girl called Derphina, a pre-teen girl who has a mom, a dad, a big brother, a little sister... Basically, she has a regular life, but she isn't afraid to speak her mind, even if that means completely insulting someone, so, yeah, she gets in trouble.
The story happens in Sunlit Tides
Anyway, here is the list of characters:
- Derphina (you can call her Derphy): a young girl who isn't afraid to speak her mind, even if most of the time her thoughts are totally selfish, arrogant, lazy or simply stupid, but that's what makes her hilarious.
- Felix: The big brother. He is a complete meanie! But be aware: nobody, and I mean NOBODY, is allowed to be mean to his sister except him!
- Sacha: The adorable little sister, well, to the parents' eyes! The moment they turn their backs she becomes a little devil (I'm not sure if it's on purpose or simply by stupidity, maybe both...)
- Mom: She can be completely ridiculous, loving,bossy or irrational, but you know, she's a mom, so it's normal.
- Dad: He's basically an overgrown child, but that's okay!
- Rosalinda; Derphina's BFF, she's willing to follow Derphina anywhere... As long as it doesn't mean Derphina is exploiting her.
- The gang: A bunch of Derphy's friends who's only point in the story is to show that she actually has some.
- Freggley: A really annoying and stupid boy in love with Derphina.
- Marco: The cutest guy in school. Derphina has a huge crush on him.
This morning I woke up and I realised something:
It's summer vacation!!! Woooooooo!!!
I headed to Rosa—short for Rosalinda—'s place and I invited her to the beach, and as soon as we got there we ran into the water, it was lovely! But then a surfer went right into me, I was about to give out when I realised that it was Marco, the cutest guy in school!