Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Dorian Machete is a Sim from the series Accademia delle Artí.
Dorian hates the economy, politics, the government, and anything to do with them. He says "Sock it to the man!" a lot and refers to the economy as "the man". He supports living off benefits, being lazy, and pizza.
- He wears the college hippie outfit (rainbow tie-dye T-shirt with long-sleeved white long-sleeve-T-shirt underneath and jeans).
- Without the costume on, he has the same hairstyle as George McCarthy, in the same colour.
- He has a silver piercing on his right eyebrow, even though thanks to his hair, you can't really see it.
- He has the second pre-made face.
- He looks a lot like the hippie on the back of the University cover.
Gregory MacDoogal grew up with strict parents, who had high hopes that their son would become a rich and successful lawyer. But there was one problem: Gregory detested law and everything to do with it, and showed it by setting alight a mountain of law school textbooks, stolen from the school when he was 14, even though he didn't attend law school yet. He was expelled from his actual school, and never showed up to the lesser school he was sent to. After two years spent spray-painting his caravan, tie-dying T-shirts, painting and making beads, you name it, he found that art was his calling.
At the age of 16, he got his name changed to Dorian Machete, and moved out of his house. Well, as much moving out as he legally could. He bought a caravan/camper van and left home to tour SimNation.
After years of going to festivals and concerts, selling T-shirts, beads and other knick-knacks he'd made, he wound up at Accademia delle Artí, and the rest is history. After being "dumped" with a very quirky and different set of roommates, he knew college would be a disaster from day one.
- "Stop the man from stealing our dough!"
- "Preach it, babe."
- "I don't stand for the man. Let's ruin him and live off his benefits and steal money from his followers! Yeah!"
- "[When asked his religion] Pizza."
- "What? Food that good is not a man-made creation."
- "I wanted to name our Fraternity "Mordor". Now we're stuck with Seven Freaking Sisters, what does that even mean?! Is the man calling me a lady? He's only jealous because if I was a lady I'd get more chicks than he would."
- "BECAUSE ONE DOES NOT SIMPLY ENTER MORDOR, HAYLEY, GOOD GOD."
- "Hey, can I copy your essay... and your assessment? [...] What kind of excuse is "we're not in the same major", Laura? If you don't want me to copy you, just say so! Christ!"
- "We got a llama? (Laugh) Am I just, like, seeing this noise or what, y'know? (Chuckle)"
- "What is this, a sobriety test?"
Hayley's favourite guy-friend. The other guy in the Fraternity. She loves hearing his speeches about not benefiting "the man" (a.k.a. the economy) with jobs. He believes in freedom, sleep, unemployment, and living off benefits. It could just be an elaborate way of him saying he's lazy, but whatever it is, Hayley agrees.
Kristina wasn't very fond of Dorian and his constant "Bring Down The Man!" speeches. She asked him if he didn't like "the man", why was he at college, to which he never had a smart or good answer.
Fiona would agree with Dorian on most things. She agreed the government weren't doing their best, and SimNation was getting worse, but didn't agree with stealing tax-payer's money or anything, but she kept her mouth shut to avoid trouble.
Laura was good friends with Dorian. She agreed with a lot he said. She sits with him to teach him piano.
Since Matt and Dorian were the only guys in the fraternity, they got along very well and spent their time talking about the school basketball games, American football games, English football games, etc.
- He is eighteen at the start of the series, and twenty-three at the end.
- His major is Art.
- He loves writing, he's just not very good at it.
- Despite his hatred for the law, he wants to run for president of SimNation so he can eliminate the law.
- Whenever he sees the cow mascot, he chases him around campus so he can rip off the costume head and beat the guy senseless.
- He is Student Number #3464.