Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|Dungeon of NO RETURN|
|Name:||Dungeon of NO RETURN|
|Genre:||Horror and Mystery|
|Number of chapters:||None yet|
|Preceded by:||The fall of Twinbrook|
This story takes place back when Nova was first working on a project to test the Sim mind. Creating a dungeon with levels of tests, Nova also created several more to examine if any of her victims are smart enough to find a way out with out being killed.
Dear to Who ever this letter reaches:
I am trapped in a mad house with a crazed woman who sees herself as a god. I need help, my friends and family are all locked in this horrible place and need assistance immediately! She is not who you think she is! This woman has been playing her little games on Sims long enough! I am in Section 32 with two other Sims, we haven't had any food for days! I'm almost dust and the walls of this place seem to grow smaller every minute! WE NEED HELP! SAVE US!
This letter was found by a local Sim in the area after six months of Nova's escape from the mental hospital. It is unknown if this is real or false. There are no evidence of these dungeons and Nova is long gone. The only thing that keeps the officers on their toes is that one known survivor has came out claiming this all happened. Listen to their story....
- Nova Watson: The Master Mind throughout this whole story.
- Noah O'Dourke: Nova's fiance and assistant.
- Zola Cato: Nova's loyal assistant and executioner.
- Charles Tonken: The last survivor and main protagonist in the story.
- Gabriel Tonken: Charles's teenage son.
- Clover Johnson: A test subject with knowledge about Nova and her past.
Located here: Dungeons
- This story is based on the game, Amnesia of the Dark Descent.
- Its also based on the Saw series, but Nova is present on all of them.
- Izcrazi is not in this story because I felt there would be no place I could have fit him in.