Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Sarah Minx and Robbie Harris conceived Eve when they were young, and Eve was given up after birth. As Eve grew up she started to believe she was adopted as her adoptive parents Cornelia and Gunther, and her adoptive brother Mortimer did not share the same personality as her. While Eve's family were melancholy, Eve was happy and cheerful. With only two days before becoming a teenager, Eve found and decided to live with Sarah. Sarah had matured and already had two daughters (Jennifer and Erica) with her ex-boyfriend (not Eve's father), but she felt ready to accept Eve back in and raise her like she should have. Eve settled in with her mother and half-sisters and became a teen with them to witness. While still a child, Erica died in a pool accident, a sad period as Erica was only young, and Sarah and Eve were devastated, Jennifer was too young to understand Erica's death so she didn't feel upset but she did feel distressed after noticing Erica's disappearance. When Eve grew up she went to college to get a degree in Fine Arts. She moved into an apartment and began dating her house mate Aaron Matthews, but after he cheated on her and left her, Eve kicked him out. Eve began dating her new house mate Garry Cinder. Eve went to class one day and found out that Garry was her new professor, however they decided to keep dating in secret. Garry promised Eve he would marry her after she graduates, and they would raise a family. Eve returned home for spring break, and was going to apply for another term, but she was crushed by a vending machine and was killed. Eve's horse Winnie managed to take Eve's grave to the cemetery before he was taken by animal control. Sarah was devastated having lost two of her daughters to horrific incidents, but she carried on with Jennifer. The saddest part was the fact that Eve never had the family Garry promised her. When Jennifer grew up she attended the same college as Eve, and befriended Garry, the two remained friends and built the Eve Minx Art School together. Eve's legacy grew after death and her life story was made into a book. Jennifer and Garry later married.
- Eve was mentioned in The Sims 4 and was going to appear in a movie version of a Nina Caliente novel along with Alice Mia but due to Nina's death the movie idea fell through.
- Her death is very similar to Samara Bain's, they both died of the same death, Eve and Samara were still in college when they died and they had similar appearances, which implies that Samara could in fact be related to Eve.
- Eve's actual father is unknown, however in the fanon story Life of a Minx her father is referred to as "Robbie". As Eve was born in Sunset Valley (and her mother lived there until Eve's birth), her father is possibly Robbie Bland, an NPC in Sunset Valley and the only Robbie there. But due to the fact Eve's father is likely the same age as Sarah, Robbie Bland is unlikely to be Eve's father. Eve's father was later revealed as Robbie Harris.
- Eve grew up in Sunset Valley, but being only a child when arriving in Appaloosa Plains to find her mother, it is unknown how she arrived without adult supervision.
- Mother: Sarah Minx
- Father: Robbie Harris
- Half-sisters (maternal): Erica Minx, Jennifer Minx
- Nephew: Hanson Cinder
- Niece: Tinashe Minx
- Mother: Cornelia Goth
- Father: Gunther Goth
- Brother: Mortimer Goth
- Aunt: Agnes Crumplebottom