Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|Meeting Day and HOH Competition|
|Name:||Meeting Day and HOH Competition|
|Written by:||Auror Andrachome|
|Release date:||August 2, 2013|
|Next chapter:||Nominations and POV Ceremony|
"Welcome houseguests! I am your host, BobNewbie! You probably recognize me as the host from SimVivor. Anyhow, you're probably surprised by the fact at the fact that you've been hauled to emptiness, right? Houseguests, you're going to have to earn these luxuries you call kitchens, bathrooms or houses. Without further ado, please join me in the backyard in order so we can get a move on this HOH competition!"
- "Houseguests, your first competition will be a simple physical challenge. Whoever gets the most basketballs through the hoop in 40 minutes will win! Gordy, you are first."
- Gordy manages to get 1 basketball in.
- Headley also manages to get 1 basketball in.
- Henry also manages to get 1 basketball in.
- Janelle manages to get 2 basketballs in.
- Janice didn't get any balls through the hoop.
- Justin didn't get any balls through the hoop.
- Emily managed to get 1 basketball in.
- Sandy managed tog get 1 basketball in.
- Tabitha didn't get any balls through the hoop.
- Tom managed to get 2 basketballs in.
- Gertie managed to get 1 basketball in.
- Andrew managed to get 1 basketball in.
- Birth Queen managed to get 3 basketballs in.
- Caleb managed to get 1 basketball.
- Corin didn't get any balls through the hoop.
- "Congratulations Birth Queen! You are the first HOH this Summer. It is your task to choose 2 houseguests and nominate them for eviction. Choose wisely! Wait houseguests! There are two more things I've forgotten to tell you! For not being able to get any balls through the hoop, Emily, Corin, Janice, and Justin are Have Nots for the week. Secondly, a houseguest (who shall not be named) has also been given a Plumbbob of Immunity. If that houseguest is to be evicted, then the Plumbob of Immunity will that particular houseguest. Goodnight everyone!"