Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- Not to be confused with the Goth family
The Goths are known for their respect for the deceased. All of them are old money. They pass down their wisdom, wealth and creaky old house down to each generation. Starting with Gunther and Cornelia, who educated their son and passed on their family values onto him. Their generosity knew no limits, when they were prepared to open their home to the Bachelors, treating them as if they were family.
From the old family archives, another formerly unknown branch of the family tree has surfaced. The Sunset Valley Goths lost contact with Gunther's long lost cousin Jared Goth. He had his work cut out for him, making the family name well known in Moonlight Falls, a place that sees spooky and gothic as the norm. Especially when his estranged father turned the Goth name into a joke.
They are known for their awareness and respect of the departed, and being just a little socially awkward, but that doesn't stop other sims from being lured to this mysterious gothic family like a moth to one of their many flickering candles.
- Ancestors of the Goth family.
- Bonehilda: The family's faithful servant, who has served the family for generations.
- Samuel Goth: Jared's estranged and disowned father.
- Olivia Goth: Samuel's second wife.
- Frida Goth: Sister of Gunther and cousin of Jared.
- Rochester Goth: Son of Samuel and Olivia, he has no idea that he has family outside of the household.
- Sugar the fairy: Her connection to the family is unknown, by family records.
Good, charismatic, genius and bookworm are often passed down from generation to generation. Grumpy traits occur a lot within the early generations. Most of the traits in a single sim seem to be positive with perhaps one negative trait. Each one seems to have an interest in learning, or giving themselves a comfortable life.
The Goth family are not only the founders of Sunset Valley, they are the heart and soul also. All of them are born humanitarians, working for the good of all Sunset Valley. Investing in many local businesses, to keep them running and to preserve Sunset Valley's peaceful prosperity. Studying everything from the earth, to the heavens, even the netherworld, to provide sims with knowledge that the political sims would rather hush up.
The "ghostly" branch of the Goth family seems to have made a very small splash in Moonlight Falls at all. They take great pleasure in moaning on about how life has been bitterly unfair to them, and doing nothing about the swarm of zombies that has invaded their garden.
The Moonlight Falls branch on the other hand, works for their own fame and ambition, regardless of whether it benefits the people of their neighbourhood or not. Hardly anything outside their own home and dreams concerns them.
All of history's greatest sims are Goths. They become doctors, join the police force, enlist in the military, become great chefs, composers, scientists, have illustrious writing careers, etc.
- Mortimer Goth ~ For being the first Goth to become a world renowned surgeon. Mortimer is also the longest living sim in Sunset Valley, living to the ripe old age of 105 days old.
- Alexander Goth ~ For being the first sim in Sunset Valley to go into space.
- Aria Goth ~ For being the first woman in all of Sunset Valley to become a hit movie composer. Aria is also the first Goth to enter the music career and reach the top level of the career ladder.
- Edgar Goth ~ For being the first sim in Sunset Valley to be abducted by aliens, and not being under the influence of juice while doing so.
- Jared Goth ~ For making numerous groundbreaking discoveries in his career as a mad scientist. Also for being the bestselling author of ten children's books, in his writing career.
Discovery of the Missing BranchEdit
For many years, the whereabouts of Jared was unknown. It slipped even the mind of Gunther Goth. The knowledge of his existence died with Mortimer, who had only known of Jared during his child days. For three generations, the knowledge was gone. News spread through the valley, that deep down in the archives of Town Hall, there were records of another Goth, who had made a name for himself in the field of science.
Helena had to do a school project on the history of her family. She went to Town Hall, to see these records for herself. All she found, was an article with a photo of a bearded man and his wife. There was no denying that he was a Goth. She read the article, and found that his name was Jared Goth, and his wife named Belinda, who had two children Arthur and Athena Goth. This made her delve deeper, discovering that Belinda was not only a distant cousin of her great-great grandmother Cornelia Goth, but also a Crumplebottom, revealing that she had two sisters. Beyond that picture, there was nothing.
Helena shared this knowledge with her family, where were more than intrigued. The family dug deep, reaching their inner Goth. During a full moon, they took to the family graveyard, and conducted a séance, to reach the ancestors, that may have known him. The knowledge they were given, from the Netherworld shocked them, and made them happy at the thought there were more Goths out there. Victor, Gretle and Gunther told them the tale of a man, with a dream of making a name for himself, and a truly cosmic story that filled in the gaps of the missing branch of the Goth family tree.
Family Tree & Happy MemoriesEdit
- Even though they were never played, Victor, Gretle, Prudence and Simon are only listed as the first generation, because their graves are in the family graveyard, and part of the actual family tree.
- The Lolita Goth listed as Jared's mother, and the one that dated Michael Bachelor are the same sim, with in my legacy.
- My Goth Fanon: Submit Your Own Sim ~ A contest, where the winner's sim will be a servant of the family.
- Goth Fashion Blog - 1 ~ Get all the tips and facts on how you can recreate the style of the Goth women.
- Goth Fashion Blog - 2 ~ Tips and tricks to help teen girl sims fit in perfectly with any Goth.
|Goth Fashion Blogs|