Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Not much is currently known about Jeremiah's early life, though it is assumed that he grew up in or around Hallowan. It is unknown if Jeremiah attended college, though if he did it is unlikely that he received training for any sort of highly-technical profession, as he works in a business capacity as a seemingly low-level employee.
At some point, Jeremiah meets Sara Ullman, sister of Gabriel Ullman. Eventually, they marry and have three children - the eldest son Brayden, middle daughter Welsha, and youngest daughter Carmen.
Jeremiah is described as a thin man with dark brown hair and a beard with a light mix of gray hairs. Jeremiah at this time in his life seems happy and content with his job, wife and family.
Sometime while youngest daughter Carmen is still a toddler, and while Marci Ullman is a young child, Jeremiah slips on a patch of ice while running into work late. This event is seen by Marci Ullman through Jeremiah's eyes, and is deemed significant by Blake Morril, who 'freed' Marci from a hospital in order to hear and better understand her vision.
Divorce and current lifeEdit
From the time of the accident to the present day, Jeremiah and Sara have divorced. Jeremiah, either as a result of the divorce, or possibly prior to the divorce, has become short-tempered, slovenly and bitter, and drinks heavily. His house is kept in a state of disarray and disrepair. Financially, Jeremiah is struggling, and is at risk of losing many of his assets due to repossession. This problem is exasperated when he is fired from his job for habitual tardiness.
Jeremiah's hot-hotheadedness and alcoholism caused him to speed through an intersection while speeding to get to work on time, causing him to drive into Marci Ullman, who was riding her bicycle to school at the time. Despite the traumatic experience, Jeremiah was so jaded that he thought very little of the incident throughout the rest of the day, choosing instead to feel pity towards himself and to contemplate taking his own life.
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 "Regrets". LostInRiverview (writer). Hearts of Hallowan. The Sims Wiki. June 27, 2011. No. 6, Season 1 - Monday
- ↑ "Visions". LostInRiverview (writer). Hearts of Hallowan. The Sims Wiki. December 31, 2011. No. 9, Season 1 - Monday
- ↑ "Getting Out". LostInRiverview (writer). Hearts of Hallowan. The Sims Wiki. July 30, 2011. No. 7, Season 1 - Monday
- ↑ "Lost". LostInRiverview (writer). Hearts of Hallowan. The Sims Wiki. August 12, 2011. No. 8, Season 1 - Monday
- ↑ "Monday Morning". LostInRiverview (writer). Hearts of Hallowan. The Sims Wiki. March 13, 2011. No. 2, Season 1 - Monday
- ↑ "Pilot". LostInRiverview (writer). Hearts of Hallowan. The Sims Wiki. February 26, 2011. No. 1, Season 1 - Monday