John Burb, Sr started his life as Johnny Burb, son of devoted farmer Brad and fashion-obsessed Tiffany, residing on a farm in Old Town . As a child, John was very close to his dog, Tucker. John was also close to his father and enjoyed helping him with his farming duties. At some point in his teens, John began a relationship with Jennifer Pleasant, whom he would marry upon reaching adulthood, producing a daughter they named Lucy. However, before conceiving Lucy and getting married, John and Jennifer went on a last minute vacation to Dragon Valley. They later got married and moved to the city. Shortly before the start of the game, the Burb family moved from the city to John and Jennifer's hometown Pleasantview with their daughter Lucy. After settling down at a farm in the outskirts of Pleasantview, John and Jennifer also conceived a pair of twins they named Diane and John. John is now middle aged, working on his farm with his son John, Jr while Diane plays computer games. Lucy is now a teenager going steady with Alexander Goth, the youngest member of the aristocratic Goth family.
- John's appearance has changed drastically from his original appearance. John now wears a plaid undershirt, jean overalls, has grown a beard and has started wearing a red and yellow cap.
- Under John's cap, you can see that his hairline has noticeably receded, a clear sign of his age. However, his hairline has only receded slightly, in the same manner as Caliban Capp or Creon Nigmos.
- John is overweight, even though he is a hard-working farmer.
- John is a huge dog lover, having a close friendship with his childhood pet Tucker.
- John is slightly disapproving of Lucy dating Alexander Goth due to his aristocratic heritage. John also dislikes him for spying on him with a Telescope.
- I've added a picture of John in his early adulthood. In that image, his appearance is very clearly based on how he looked in the Sims 3.
- Unlike his Sims 3 version, this version of John Burb is NOT a vegetarian, nor has he ever been.