Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Not much is known about John Gothik's childhood, except the fact that he comes from the wealthy Gothik family. However, since his parents are not in his family tree, not much can be said about the previous generations of his family. It is possible that his family is deceassed and used to live in the Gothik mansion, which might have been a home for generations of Gothik family members.
John Gothik attended Academie Le Tour, pursued a major in Psychology and quickly climbed up to the Dean's List. In his early years, John Gothik was a very different man, far away from the smooth talking, charismatic big-shot he would later become. Gothik was pushed around by almost everyone. After a while, John abandoned his gawky identity and adopted a charismatic identity, not seen since the likes of Don Lothario. However, John still excelled in his academics and also maxed out all skills available. Gothik was also dragged into a feud with an Evil mascot, which lasted until graduation. In the second year, John Gothik mastered all available skills.
After college, John lived with Tara Kat for a while. However, not much later, John moved in to what may be his family home, and got a cat named Dennis. However, while John loved his cat, taking care of the animal while also juggling his occupation and craft proved too much and Dennis was taken in by Cyd Roseland temporarily. He got a job as a Bit Actor but quit after just a few days to pursue his dream job in the Paranormal Career Track. He is currently single, living alone and spends time on his sewing, painting and pottery projects.
- John used to have a cat named Dennis. However, John had to give him away to an acquaintance due to his inability to juggle his cat and his job. One day, Dennis will return to the family.
- Was disliked by some sims because his habit of using his telescope during daytime while in college.
- Has quite a fondness for sewing and pottery, his old college hobbies.
- Has a private bar in his mansion. He is proud to say that nobody, except for him knows of its existence.
- His absolutely best friend is a Teddy Bear he made in college. It is highly unlikely that he and his beloved bear will be separated by anything but death.